Subscribe and Win Promo for Toronto!
Kapatid TV5 is going to be at FBL’s Turkey Ball Tournament with James Yap this year and we’re giving away prizes to our subscribers. Check out how!
Kapatid TV5 Subscribe and Win Promo
Official Rules & General Terms and Conditions
- Pilipinas Global Network (Canada) Ltd. (“PGNC”) is the promo sponsor of Kapatid TV5 Subscribe and Win Promo (“Giveaway Promo”).
- The Giveaway Promo will be conducted at the Pan Am Sports Centre, located at 875 Morningside Ave, Toronto, Ontario on October 6, 2018 from 9am to 4pm..
- The Giveaway Promo is for the promotion of KapatidTV5, a Filipino Language Linear Channel, available for subscription on Rogers and Bell Fibe. Participation in this promo constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
How to Join:
- All subscribers of KapatidTV5 on either Rogers or Bell Fibe, who are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and of the age of majority in their province or territory of residence with valid identification are qualified to join this promotion.
- Simply take a selfie while watching the PBA game, ensuring that the entire TV screen is captured in the photo including the Kapatid TV5 logo appearing on the TV screen.
- Present your selfie at the Kapatid TV5 booth during the Turkey Ball event to claim your instant prize. The selfie will be subject to verification upon presentation. Only one selfie per person will be accepted. (As a giveaway promo, odds of winning is not applicable; subscriber gets an instant prize upon presentation of the selfie taken in accordance with these Official Rules, as may be determined solely by PGNC.)
- This Giveaway Promo to be conducted in Canada (excluding Quebec) shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Canadian law.
- There are Fifty (50) Basketball clinic tickets and fifty (50) T-shirt items to be given away in each event. The value of each T-shirt is approximately Ten Canadian Dollars ($10.00 CDN).
- The instant prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitution of the prizes shall be permitted except with PGNC’s consent and at its discretion. PGNC reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
- PGNC may require winners to sign a liability/publicity release, including a consent to PGNC posting the winner’s name and photograph on its website or other promotional materials.
General Terms and Conditions
- PGNC shall have the right at any time to require identity and/or eligibility to participate in this promotion. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to PGNC for the purpose of this promotion must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. PGNC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any claimant should such claimant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- The winner is solely responsible for all other incidental costs incurred. PGNC is not responsible for any loss of a prize or a component of a prize once it has been given to the winner.
- By joining the promo, the participant releases and holds PGNC harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the participant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in the promotion, any breach of the Official Rules, or in any prize-related activity. The participant agrees to fully indemnify PGNC from any and all claims by third parties relating to the promotion, without limitation.
- PGNC assumes no responsibility or liability for (i) unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entry, notifications, responses, replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to those that may affect the promotions; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants/users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in joining the promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the promotion; (iii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the entries; (iv) any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion at the venue or on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise; (v) any injury or damage to participant, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to this promotion, participant assuming liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this promotion, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize; (vi) the entries, which fail to comply with these Official Rules, and (vii) failure to conduct the promotion as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of PGNC and its sponsors.
- Before being awarded the prize, potential winner will be required to sign a full release and indemnity form as prepared by PGNC, acknowledging and confirming substantially the winner’s identity, eligibility, acceptance of the prize as awarded, consent to publication of name and image (as applicable), and release of PGNC from all claims in connection with the prize and the promotion.
- Participant agrees to be bound by the decisions of PGNC, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winner must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the promotion and observe the Official Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the event venues.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any promotion related materials, including but not limited to the registration form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with participants requesting the Official Rules and or other related promotional forms, by mail for which a self-addressed, post paid envelope must be included. Requests should be addressed to: Pilipinas Global Network (Canada) Ltd., Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP. 595 Burrard Street, P.O Box 49314, Suite 2600, Three Bentall Centre, Vancouver BC V7X 1L3; Attn: Marketing Department.
- PGNC reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to modify the Official Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to, trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations used in connection with the promotion are the property of PGNC and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- This promotion is void, in whole or part, where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. PGNC reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the promotion at any time, in whole or in part, at its discretion. The Official Rules are subject to change without prior notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over PGNC.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada, as well as these Official Rules.