Kapatid TV5 is giving away CAD500 at the Kapatid Playoffs!
Mga Kapatid sa Canada! Bring your dri fit shirt to the Kapatid Playoffs for a chance to win CAD500 in each area (Toronto and Burnaby)
Win more at the Kapatid Playoffs this June with the Kapatid Raffle Promo!
Kapatid Playoffs Raffle Promo
Official Rules&General Terms and Conditions
- Pilipinas Global Network (Canada) Ltd. (“PGNC”) is the promo sponsor of KapatidPlayoffs Raffle Promo(“Raffle Promo”).
- Entries for the Raffle Promo will be collected during the Kapatid Playoff Events at the following event venues, and the winner for each event venue will be drawn at approximately 4pm:
|· Centennial Collage Gym
941 Progress Avenue, Toronto
June 3, 2017, 8:30-4:40pm
|· British Columbia Institute of Technology
3700 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby
June 4, 2017, 9am-4pm
- The Raffle Promo is for the promotion of the Philippine Basketball Association Games (“PBA Games”) being shown on KapatidTV5, a Filipino Language Linear Channel. Participation in this promo constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
How to Join:
- No purchase necessary. Only one raffle entry per person. This promotion is intended to be conducted in Canada (excluding Quebec) and shall be construed according to applicable Canadian law. Any legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) andof the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, or older with valid identification are qualified to join, provided these Official Rules are complied with.
- Those qualified and interested to join must bring a dri fit shirt with Kapatid TV5 Laban Pilipinas design or logo to the Kapatid Playoffs Events. They must present themselves wearing the dri fit shirt at the Kapatid Playoffs Booth to claim their free raffle coupon for the Raffle Promo. A duly designated drop box for the raffle entries will be conspicuously located at the PBA Games Booth.
- Only one (1) winner of Five Hundred Canadian Dollars (CA$500.00) will be drawn at each Kapatid Playoffs Event.
- The odds of being drawn as the winner are dependent upon the number of entries received during each Kapatid Playoffs Event.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution of the prize shall be permitted except with PGNC’s consent and at its discretion. PGNC reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The prize is non-transferable.
- PGNC may require winners to sign a liability/publicity release, including a consent to PGNC posting the winner’s name and photograph on its website or other promotional materials.
General Terms and Conditions
- PGNC shall have the right at any time to require identity and/or eligibility to participate in this promotion. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to PGNC for the purpose of this promotion must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. PGNC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any claimant should such claimant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- The winner is solely responsible for all other incidental costs incurred. PGNC is not responsible for any loss of a prize or a component of a prize once it has been given to the winner.
- By joining the promo, the participant releases and holds PGNC harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the participant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in the promotion, any breach of the Official Rules, or in any prize-related activity. The participant agrees to fully indemnify PGNC from any and all claims by third parties relating to the promotion, without limitation.
- PGNCassumes no responsibility or liability for (i)unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entry, notifications, responses, replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to thosethat may affect the promotions; (ii)any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants/users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in joining the promotionor by any technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the promotion; (iii)any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the entries; (iv)any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion at the venue or on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise; (v)any injury or damage to participant,related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to this promotion, participant assuming liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this promotion, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize; (vi) the entries, which fail to comply with these Official Rules, and (vii) failure to conduct the promotionas planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control ofPGNC and its sponsors.
- Before being awarded the prize, potential winner will be required to sign a full release and indemnity form as prepared by PGNC, acknowledging and confirming substantially the winner’s identity, eligibility, acceptance of the prize as awarded, consent to publication of name and image (as applicable), and release of PGNC from all claims in connection with the prize and the promotion.
- Participant agrees to be bound by the decisions of PGNC, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winner must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the promotion and observe the Official Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the event venues.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the OfficialRules and disclosures or other statements contained in any promotionrelated materials, including but not limited to the registrationform, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the OfficialRules shall prevail, govern and control.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with participants requesting the Official Rules and or other related promotional forms, by mail for which a self-addressed, post paid envelope must be included. Requests should be addressed to:Pilipinas Global Network (Canada) Ltd., Blake, Cassels&Graydon LLP. 595 Burrard Street, O Box 49314, Suite 2600, Three Bentall Centre, Vancouver BC V7X 1L3; Attn: Marketing Department.
- PGNCreserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to modify the OfficialRules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to, trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs,promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations used in connection with the promotionare the property of PGNCand/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- This promotionis void, in whole or part, where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. PGNC reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the promotion at any time, in whole or in part, at its discretion. The OfficialRules are subject to change withoutpriornotice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over
- This promotion is subject to al applicable laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada, as well as these Official Rules.